Thursday, January 12, 2012

Be mine!

Here I am again, feeling a bit better but not 100% yet...Found out tonight that my grandson is really sick again with double ear infections and strep throat...poor lil' guy...this is the 3rd time in 3 months he has had ear infections and 2x's double ear infections...Has to go see a ENT now.

On to this card. I put this together over 2 day, yes thats how long it took me cause I was so sick...Anyway Love the Digi from Priscilla Styles the paper is from SEI and called LoveBirds. the flower embellishment is from Offray, the lace and buttons are from my stash.



entering this card in:

Moving Along with The Times: Strips and/or spots
One stitch at A Time: Embellishments


Thanks for stopping by Have a Great day!
God Bless

5 comments:

  1. I love that is so cute, Love the bow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. I love that image. I love the lace you added. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a lovely Velentine's card - a litle bit different from the norm. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Dawn. This is so sweet. I love your stripey paper, it shows your image off perfectly. Love the addition of the lace and your flower is gorgeous.
    Thank you for joining us at MAWTT and good luck.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week with our Spots and Stripes and good luck with the challenge. I'm sorry I'm not too well and this comment has been copied and pasted, but I wanted to make sure I visited every blog that entered.
    I some blogaversary candies on offer on my blog if your interested.
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read everyone of them! Happy Crafting!