Monday, July 23, 2012

DDC #21 "Anything With Wheels"

Had a very bad week....Had 2 wisdom teeth out on Wednesday and one was a really bad extraction as the roots were curled into a fish hook shape..Oral surgeon said he never seen root like that before! the roots were curled like a fish hook and then fused together so the bone had to get broke for it to come out, and he had to make a large insison in my gums to get the roots out without breaking the tooth off...so its been a very interesting week for me...lots of pain med and sleep...My mom was here every day taking care of me as hubby was outta town on work!! So glad she was able to help and keep me company!!
I got this card done last week as I knew it was going to be a dificult week for me.
I used Digi Darla's Race Car colored with Prisma colored pencils and the cut out with  Spellbinders and then distressed the edges! I used some Boy DP that was mud wheel tracks for tire marks...then I recycled a fake auto remote key as an embelishment!

So stop on over to Digi Darla's Challenge Blog for this weeks Theme is "Anything with Wheels" You could win the prize pack of 5 Digi Darla Images of your choice if you join in and use a Digi Darla Image on your creation!!! Have fun and happy crafting!
Hopefully next week will be a better week for me...still recouping.....

5 comments:

  1. oh.... how awful for your teeth! That must have really really hurt especially when you unfroze :(

    On a nicer note I really loooove your card. The detail of the fake remote is totally Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dawn. Oh my goodness, I really feel for you my friend, and I have to go this afternoon for the same thing to take a root out, flippin heck, I am petrified. Oh well, I will just have to think about crafting wont I.
    Your card is great and its a fab card too. Love the sentiment.
    Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Hope your teeth are ok D: Such a beautiful card though... really love the vintage tones :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh - I didn't realize it was THAT bad! UGH! I had mine out at 16 and all 4 were impacted and was nasty. Love your card this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd be honored to ride in this perfectly colored car! (I only had 1 wisdom tooth and it came out straight so I didn't bother to have it pulled but I guess that means I ONLY HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF WISDOM! LOL!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read everyone of them! Happy Crafting!