Wednesday, August 29, 2012

CWLC #5 "Furry Friends"

 
Good Wednesday morning, it's time for another great challenge at Created With Love Challenges.
 
We are mid week here at CWLC
 
This week we are doing 3 challenges we have challenges on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

To win, you must enter all 3 days by Sunday, September 2, 2012 at 11 PM EST.

Our sponsor this week is our very own DT member Linda...
Scrapbook Stamp Shop

She is offering the winner her choice of an acrylic stamp set from her shop!

So what is the challenge...

"Furry Friends"

I used Tiger Cub with blankie by Just Some Lines
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Dawn this is adorable I love the image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sentiment is perfect and I love the sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so adorable!! I love the verse! And the little pearls just set everything..
    Love Lisa O

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read everyone of them! Happy Crafting!