Monday, December 24, 2012

My Blog Hop Candy Winner

Good Morning and A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all!!
 
Last week we had our Merry Christmas Blog Hop to finish out the 2012 year!
 
I was offering candy if you read my post carfully you would have seen it, as I was away from home and could not post a pic of it so my winner will have a Super nice suprise!
Thank you to all the commented and my my winner of my Blog Candy is Commenter:
 
# 4. Rae Ann
Very nice. Love the Santa hat on the kitty.
Rae Ann O.
 
Congrats!!! Email me with your mailing addy info and I will get you Candy off to you!!
 
Now...........Dont forget to check over on CWLC blog to see the winners of the 3 sponsor prizes too! we has some  very lovely entires!

 


Our sponsors for this hop were...

prize pack of 7 free images


5 Images of your choice


$10 voucher to the shop Di's Digi Downloads


I pray that you all have a wonder and blessed Christmas and New Year, we will be on vacation till Jan 6th, and will resume a New challenge for you all starting Monday Jan 7th at 8am EST!

Till then, rest well, enjoy family and friends and most of all Remember the Reason for the Season!
 
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read everyone of them! Happy Crafting!