Monday, February 25, 2013

CWLC 30 Bright & Cheery


Good Monday Morning!
 
The weather has been so unpredictable here...
 Been having fun crafting inside where its warm though!
 
this week at CWLC 30 our theme is Bright & Cheery!
 
We are sponsored this week by Paper Pretties and they gave 
our DT a few image to work with this is what Id did with the one I got...
 
Isnt that image cute!!!! Its name is "Hialeah"
I used Bright and Cherry colors for this card!! The sentiment is on white card stock that I sprayed with Bubble Gum colored glimmer mist as well as the doily behind it! The image is cut out with spellbinders die, and mounted on pink glitter card stock, I chalked the sky behind the image, added some ribbons and flowers from my stash!
 
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading them!!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. This certainly is a bright & cheery card! Love the colors and the image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read everyone of them! Happy Crafting!