Monday, March 18, 2013

CWLC 33 Button Up

This Monday morming over at Created With Love Challenges we are doing a theme of Buttons called "Button Up" Our sponsor this week is
 
 
and this image from them is called "Papercraft Tootle"
I really had fun coloring this one! Colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended with OMS then I cut out with spellbinders Big Circles Die and distressed the edges and then chalked them. I added some micro gems and pearls to her desk top work space. the DP is Paper Dolls. Then I got into the buttons!
Hope you like my card this week!
 
Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. Isn't this cute and look at you and your fancy photography set up!! This looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read everyone of them! Happy Crafting!