Monday, January 20, 2014

CWLC 73 Winged Things


Good Monday morning! 
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! My daugher-in-law had her baby shower on Saturday, she is due Feb 5th. Its going to be a girl and will be my 1st granddaughter. I have 1 grandson who will be 3 in March. Anyway the shower was great! here is a pic of her and her belly!!



ok back to this weeks Challenge at Created With Love!! this week wer are sponsored 

Please Join...

I chose to work with Marigolds & Morpho image. 
I decided to recycle a peanut can and made a piggy bank 
for my wheat back pennies.
I covered it with 12x12 scrap book paper and added my image and some really pretty lacy floral ribbon to the bottom and a yellow rose bunch for the lid!



1 comment:

  1. You've transformed this peanut box into a beautiful piggy bank! The image has such beautiful bold colors and the ribbon is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read everyone of them! Happy Crafting!