Monday, March 3, 2014

CWLC 77 Think Spring


Good Monday morning!
 Here we are into MARCH already!! WOW!!

Today we are starting our THINK SPRING theme over at CWLC~



Our sponsor for this challenge is Robyn's Fetish
 and she gave us 3 images to work with, 
I chose Waking Birdie for my project this week!

 I colored the image with prisma color pencils and blended my colors with OMS. I then cut out the image with a spell binders die. The ribbon was hand made by me on my Bow It All board!

Hope to see you link up with us for this challenge at 

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!



2 comments:

  1. beautiful card, Dawn, and that bow looks fabulous! WOW! Mine never look that good, so your new tool must work wonderfully. hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did work great when I first got it, one of the pegs stripped out with in a WEEK cause the threads in the holes are cheap soft metal and the pegs sat crooked in the holes..I contacted them and they said since it was a "prize" that I won that they would not replace it...VERY disappointed, the did give me a few dollars to go TOWARDS purchasing a new one which I did not do. I was not going to buy from them with that type of customer service. Prize or not SOMEONE paid for it and I think for good customer service it should have been replaced!

      Delete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read everyone of them! Happy Crafting!