Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Afternoon!

Wow it has really been since January since I posted last???!!! ALOT has been going on in my life and unfortunately not crafting which I am about to change! From welcoming our new grandson, moving and getting settled in and more surgery, it surly has been hectic!
The Grandson arrived March 18th he was 2 weeks late, he was really comfee in his mommys belly! LOL he arrived via C-section at 10 lbs 2 oz and 22 inches long! He is PERFECT! Growing like a weed he is already 20 lbs and 26inches long and only 4 1/2 months old.
We moved so that I would have 1 level instead of a story and a 1/2 now my bedroom is on the main level and no more stairs! We have a 3 bedroom 2 bath home and I LOVE IT! 1 bedroom is my craft room, I am not done setting it up completely with all that has been going on, but it is a work in progress and coming along! I am going to set a goal and that is to have everyone in my family a homemade Christmas Card this year!
We did try a garden this yr and I think the Deer and Rabbits got more veggies out of it than we did!
So next year we are going to do it a little differnet and put up a 6' elec fence to keep deer and rabbits out. We tried everything from human hair to raunchy perfume on rags to keep them out and nothing worked!
Well guess that is my update for today, Went to Dr and got my stitches out today and have to start PT so between that and daily stuff I am going to get back into Scrapping ASAP!! Look for my new stuff soon!!!

God Bless,
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read everyone of them! Happy Crafting!