Sunday, November 20, 2011

Craft Room

Well, I have been procrastinating on getting my craft room set up the way I want for now.... And I finally got there! I say for now cause I am waiting on Spring to get here and I will have a HUGE Craft room off the sliding Glass door in the Living room....So Excited about that! But for now I got it very user friendly for me, and below I am sharing a few photos that I took.

This Pic is of my general craft area: tools on the right, ribbon and embellishments up top


this is my ribbon Shelf that hubby made me and in the shoe box bins are embellishments, flock, glitters, colored pencils, adhesives, inks, mounted stamps..etc.....

For right now my 12x12 scrap book paper is in the pockets to the left (this is an old X-Ray film reading table) my little scraps from doing cards go in the cardboard box to the right. we just bought a new printer so now I have the old printer all to my self for printing digi's so now I can leave Card stock in the paper tray all the time!


this is a over the door shoe pocket and I have it full of
 Punches and unmounted stamps, and specialty sissors.



My desk..Cricut Expression on top....
 the roll around 3 drawer has more goodies in it glitter letters, photos ready for scrapbook pages, and for now I also use this for my Card photo shoot area, the lighting is perfect during the day for taking pics of cards I have made. (until Santa brings me a Light Photo Tent)



Just another View!

Thats all...hope you enjoyed my tour....

God Bless

2 comments:

  1. WOW great room. I need to clean mine. :) What's new there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it now you can come help me with mine LOL,Was hoping to work on it this evening but not sure if i gonna get too!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read everyone of them! Happy Crafting!