Saturday, December 3, 2011

Noses 4 Sale!

I fell in love with this digi, she is such a pretty snow-woman, this is a A2 Card, the sentiment was cut on my Cricut Expression and then I stamped it, and put it on the card with pop dots to make it raised. I used an AC Embossed Die-cut paper frame from K&Co. Again I do not remember where I got the digi from....Sorry.

here is a close up:

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

 


Thanks for stoppin by my little corner of the world.
God Bless


4 comments:

  1. Your card is very funny!!! My compliments.
    Thank you for joining us at Meljen's this week!

    Greetings,
    Katja (Meljen's DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card, especially the picture frame it looks like a real picture... Adorable snow-woman with her bucket of NOSES!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can understand why you are in love, he's so sweet. Thank you for joining in at FnF this week.
    Dorte,x GDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely projects! The snowman is so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenge.
    ~darling Ho~2SC-DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read everyone of them! Happy Crafting!