Saturday, March 17, 2012

Think Spring and Sponsor Tiffany Doodles Image

Looking for the  Spring Fling HOP-TO VIEW THE SPRING FLING DT HOP Click HERE

Good Morning All!!
This moring I have a mid challenge card that I did using the sponsor Tiffany Doodles for our Think  Spring over at Digi Darla's Challenge Blog! Have you been over to check it out?? There are some good things happening and if you have been following along and playing this week you are in the run for a giveaway!!! Might want to stop by!
So on to my card, I used Tiffany doodles Butterfly Vase and Butterfly Lone images...I had this perfect Spring paper with Daisys on it and though how perfect, Daisies, butterflies how much more Spring do ya need!!! So... I colored with prisma color pencils and cut out with my spellbinders. Then embossed the Sentinment and the flurish at the bottom, added a bow to the vase and some ribbon down the side!
So that is for today!!! Have a GREAT day!
God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. I love it!! Love the way you did the Ribbon down the side. Awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Dawn..

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read everyone of them! Happy Crafting!