Tuesday, January 22, 2013

CDAC Progressive Challenge

My weekend was good!!! Had a great time crafting with my Cousin Lisa all weekend! Here are a couple of the projects I managed to get done!
 
I decided to make these Lollipops gardens for the kids for Valentines Day.
I got the SVG files from SVG Cuts, and set out to make 4....here are 2 of them, they all
came out great! I am super happy!! Each one holds 9 lollipops!
 
I am entering this in the CDAC Progressive Challenge "Anything Goes"
 
 
 
I am also entering this Valentine Mail box that I made from another SVGCuts file.
I will fill it with candy kisses and a Valentine card for my hubby for Valentines Day!
Also entering this in to the Anything Goes Challenge at CDAC
 

 
Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! Great job on them. I know everyone will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cute! I love the little date stamp on the front of your Love box. Such a neat little touch. I LOVE the little lollipop garden. My daughter would love giving these to her friends. We might have to make some of these. Thanks so much for the inspiration. And thanks for sharing these projects for the anything goes challenge at CDAC. It has been such fun visiting your blog.
    -Shelly
    Shelly's Images.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations you made, the tulips are lovely and a great box for your hubby!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you have been busy. I just love these. oh, before I forget, remember when entering the cdac inlinkz to add the direct post link and not just your blog link. Makes it easier for people to find your post and comment plus, it allows you to enter more than one entry :)Thank you so much for playing the cdac challenges. Can't wait to see what you will come up with for the other challenges going on. Remember you can enter as many times as you like till March 31st. Happy crafting.
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  5. woah!!! love these!!! what an amazing design :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH WOW Dawn ... what awesome projects!Thanks so much for joining in the Anything Goes Challenge at CDAC!
    Darlene
    DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read everyone of them! Happy Crafting!