Tuesday, May 7, 2013

i {heart} Sketch No. 17


Today was a very rainy and icky day here in Virginia! We have had over 5" of rain in the last 24 hrs! 
So it was perfect for some craft room time!!
I worked on this cute image
 Stamp Preview by FromTheHeartStamps
 from Delightful Inspirations and used I {heart} sketch no. 17!

 

My card, colored the image with prisma color pencils, and blended with OMS.
I used some blue Mulberry paper for a my back ground layer and then a strip on the front and stamp the sentiment on the blue mulberry paper too!  I chalked sky blue behind the cute mouse and chalked green for the bottom.
 
Thanks for looking!




4 comments:

  1. A little cutie. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the coloring! I need to invest in some colored pencils. Do you recommend the PrismaColor ones? And what is OMS? -Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn, this is tooooo sweet! Love how you incorporated the poke-a-dot ribbon with the sketch, and I NEVER have thought of using mulberry paper like that. It's beautiful as a layer, and I want to try it now, too. Darling little image and wonderful colors! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the beautiful blue in softness! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read everyone of them! Happy Crafting!