Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Delightful Inspiration {from the heart} sketch no. 25




Hello all,
I have been working in my new craft room and LOVING IT!!! 
I love all the space I have, I seem to be more organized too!!
Which means I get more crafting done!

I worked today on some From The Heart images, and I have for you now, 
a card with From the Heart stamps and a sketch they posted!
Sketch025 

here is what I came up with using this great sketch


You can own this image “Painting Ladybug” from 
"From The Heart" HERE
 

So I am entering this in both these challenges!

i {heart} card sketches no. 25





3 comments:

  1. Is that a flower you made??? It is so pretty. Love the die cuts.

    Love ya
    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors and you did a great take with the sketch.

    Thanks for joining us @ Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love this, Dawn! Your coloring is beautiful and I love how you added the sentiment! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read everyone of them! Happy Crafting!