Monday, November 4, 2013

CWLC 65 Chrismas Red/Green




Hello Fellow Crafters! WOW its NOVEMBER!!! Where has the YEAR gone????
Crazy huh!! we have had some Really cold weather here in VA, last week we had
a Hard frost, in OCTOBER wow! Anyway Halloween is over and now we are onto Thanksgiving!

November is a Busy month for me, My birthday is Nov 19th and then
Nov 27th is my 26th wedding anniversary
Nov 28th Thanksgiving! What a super busy month ahead!

So anyway, on to this weeks challenge at Created With Love Challenges!

We are doing a theme of Christmas Red/Green
We Also have some exciting news!!!!

Our New DT members will be featured this week!!!
we are so excited to welcome the following ladies:
Roberta
Holly
Caroline
Marsha
Pam

be sure to stop by their blogs and give them a great big welcome!!

So lets get some Christmas cards done! 

Our sponsor this week is 


I used Digi Darla's Candy Cane image and created this really cute and fun card


Here is the Inside of my card, using a Spellbinders Christmas Die for the sentiment

Be sure to link up with your Red/Green Christmas projects at 

thanks for stopping by my blog and for being a follower 
and leaving comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read everyone of them! Happy Crafting!