Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Guardian Angel

I had to ponder over this one..did I want a little Christmas angel or did I want to send it to someone special that has been with me and gone through alot with me and has been my guardian angel in diskies. He/she will not know till one day I send this card out, till then I wanted to share it with you all, the digi is from the progressive challenge from Design2Delight she has some GREAT digi's for sale and u can join the porgressive challenge buy getting this design and submiting your project by Thurs Nov 18th at 11:59pm EST and then u will get a free digi in your email on Fri to work with and continue the process, it is an awsome way to build your Digi collection. 

1 comment:

  1. I love that it is so cute!!! You did an awesome job!!!! We all need Guardian Angels!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read everyone of them! Happy Crafting!