Thursday, October 13, 2011

First Card


Wow I finally did it! Here is my come back card!! Not into scraping full bore yet as I have been preoccupied with reading...I am reading the Left Behind series by Tim LaHaye & Jerry B Jenkins, for those that don't know the series there are 12 books, I started my 1st one 2 months ago and have not been able to put them down, I am now 1/3 way through book 6 Assassins and just picked it up today at the library along with book 7 The Indwelling and 8 The Mark.

So on to my card for this week, I got the freebie that Design2Delight offered and came up with this card.
Please check out Design2Delight, I am sure they will have something there you will like.

Thank you for stopping by my tiny speck of the web.
God Bless

Dawn

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card..thank you for commenting on my blog and becoming a follower..reciprocated!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card. The Left Behind seris is a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read everyone of them! Happy Crafting!