Monday, October 24, 2011

Florida Trip & Card

Well, we are back from our FL trip.....so back to the crafty table I went not more than an hour after we walked in the door....I love the "Lovely Tree" from Designed2Delight. i needed to make a "thank you for your southern hospitality" card for the wonderful folks at the "Big Belly Hunt Camp" we visited, and this is perfect. They hunted we ate! all kidding aside we had the best venison dinner I have ever tasted, then sat around the big camp fire till the wee hours visiting..Was an awsome trip. And me with the camera ALWAYS in hand didnt have it for this trip so no pics :-(
Any way here is my card and I am submitting it to the following challenges:
Saturday’s Challenge – Cute Critters
Friday’s Digital Stamp Challenge at Designed2Delight

God Bless,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read everyone of them! Happy Crafting!