Thursday, April 12, 2012

Center Step Fold card

Today I created this Center Stair Step Fold Card from a tutorial I found online...
Its a Very easy card fold!
I used this very cute image from Phindys Place and am entering this card in her
challenge this week for their 100th Challenge!
Isn't he adorable... I used my spellbinders to layer him, added some mini flowers
 from recollections and a hand and foot brad from my stash! DP is also from my stash!
Thanks for stopping my and check him out!!

God Bless!

8 comments:

  1. Hi, Dawn! Cute, cute card!
    I am so very glad you joined us for this week's challenge and blog hop! Best of luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! Like the stair step concept. I get stuck in the typical fold and forget about the other "fun" styles. Thanks for the reminder

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow that is just so adorable!!! I love the colors and the embellishment on the side of card with the little hands and feet so CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Dawn. Absolutely beautiful. Cute image, lovely papers and fab design.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shape on this, so cute....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and thanks for joining us at Phindys Place this week...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the step effect on this - must give it a try and lovely image too. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dawn ths is a great card, love your centre fold. Thanks for joining us to celebrate 100 Phindy's Place Challenges!
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read everyone of them! Happy Crafting!