Monday, April 2, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Good afternoon everyone! It has been a very busy week since I was asked to be the Sponsorship Coordinator for Digi Darla Designs. I was honored that Kim asked me and I went Full Throttle with it!
I have been very busy with scheduling New Sponsors for Digi Darla Challenge Blog and finding sponsors for Digi Darla Designs to sponsor as well.
We have something to share with you on April 23 that I believe you will like!! We are all looking forward to that date! Busy busy busy..... that's all I am gonna say right now about it!

So the reason for my post you ask???? HAPPY BIRTHDAY! My mom's 71st Birthday is Thursday, I will be taking her out to a nice lunch and I made her this cute card using Digi Darla's "Happy Bearday"
You can find this cutie in her shop HERE!
So.. using Digi Darla's image, I colored with prisma color pencils did a mat with purple card stock, placed on this Fun Birthday paper from Martha Stewart. The Rose Flower is one I made with my McGill punch set!

Entering this in:

thanks for stopping by and checking my update! have great week!
God Bless!
PS...dont forget about the Candy...see post below to see how you can win some candy!!

6 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! That is so cute..I know you mom will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, happy birthday to your mom!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card, cute image and lovely colours. I am sure your mum will love it. Thanks for joining us this week at Moving Along With The Times.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute!!!

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute card.love the DP and flower.great job coloring the digi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute and fun card. Love the papers. Thanks for joining us for 2 Sisters birthday fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read everyone of them! Happy Crafting!