Monday, July 8, 2013

CWLC 49 Birthday Red/Yellow

Hello all!!

I have some exciting news, (for me anyway) remember last week I told you about my DSLR Camera??? The Massive Rain storm, and how it got left out in that rain..........Well, after lots of tears and lots of prayers and lots of time for drying..........IT WORKS! the battery took a charge and the camera powered back up. The only thing that is Not working properly is the Auto Focus on the changeable lens. I can DEAL with that for sure!! Thank God!! So my pic this week is with my "water-proof" DSLR camera..YAAAAA lol

This week at Created With Love Challenges we are having a Birthday Theme....I ended up doing 2 cards because I goofed on the first one and forgot the "Twist" of Red and Yellow colors on the birthday card! So I will share BOTH cards I made.

The image is from Delicious Doodles, they are our sponsor for this 

here is my first card with the image Zodiac Leo



And now here is my card for the Challenge over at


 By The Way..............just a heads up.....At Created With Love we will be celebrating our 1st Yr Birthday the end of JULY with a 2 week Long Blog HOP!!! Be sure to check it out!!
 Lots of CANDY and 3 wonderful sponsors!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read everyone of them! Happy Crafting!