Monday, July 15, 2013

CWLC 50 Anything Goes

Good Monday Morning!

Wow another week has flown by. We are already half way through the 
year and half way through July Already!!

We had a great weekend, Saturday we went to 
the Salem Fair, (Salem, VA) had a Great time with family!

Then Sunday, spent the day with my son and grandson 
Always a joy to have them around!

Today over at Created With Love challenges, we are going with the famous
 ANYTHING GOES theme! Everyone LOVES that! so this is what I came up
 with using this great silhouette image from Bugaboo Stamps!

 Image is: Right Beside You by Bugaboo Stamps


Hope to see you joining this weeks

Thank you all for the Lovely comments!

1 comment:

  1. Well I for one love your card. I love the black and white it is always so elegant. You did a fantastic job on this. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read everyone of them! Happy Crafting!