Monday, July 16, 2012

DDC #20 "Animal Crackers"

Animal Crackers...

Here is a card that I did for a birthday celebration for a child!
I used Digi Darla's Circus Elephant. Colored with my prisma color pencils. Cut out with Spellbinders and cut out a mat with it too using glitter paper. I distressed the DP and inked it. I have a Circus Acrylic Stamp set and used that for the sentiment and the inside of the card as well and colored them too!




Thanks for stopping by and I love the comments!

God Bless

6 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn. How fabulous and what a fun image. Great colours and design.
    Need to get my thinking hat on. Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That such a wonderful card. I really love what you have done for the inside as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow That is Adorable Love the Elephant and what you did with the inside of the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the cutest Dawn!Love the sweet image and the beautfiul layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really should inspire people to enter cuz of the wonderful job you did with this image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the fun coloring on the outside and the inside!! I know this is a small detail... but I really like how the red balloon is cut 'Out' per say. It adds such dimension and a fun little tidbit!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read everyone of them! Happy Crafting!