Monday, November 12, 2012

CWLC #17 Birthday

 
Good Monday Morning! I am on a little vacation, my Aunt and Uncle (my moms sister) are celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary yesterday and I drove my mom from VA to CT so she could celebrate with them and the rest of the family. It is like a family reunion, some of us haven't seen each other in 30 yrs!!!! So I will be leaving CT when this post goes live and will return to VA on Tuesday(tomorrow)! So I am doing this post up a bit early.
 
This week at Created With Love Challenges we are celebrating Birthdays!
Our theme is Birthday
 and it MUST "contain a number"!
 
Our sponsor is Bugaboo stamps and this is the image I
 chose to work with, its called "HOPOCC Birthday"
I colored my image with prisma color pencils and used Liquid pearls on the Balloon and on the dots on the party hat! Matted it on glitter paper. The flower is one I made with my McGill flower punch set. And the sentiment is from Cuddlebug folder. I embossed it and then inked
over it to make it pop a little
 
Thanks for looking and leaving a
 comment, I enjoy reading them!
 

1 comment:

  1. Aww, this is super cute!! Love it!! So glad to hear you had a good time!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read everyone of them! Happy Crafting!