Monday, November 26, 2012

DDC#39 My Last DD card...."Friendship""

Good Monday Morning!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, with lots of family surrounding you! I have had a busy last couple of weeks. As you know from a previous post, I took my mom to CT to see her sister and a brother. Well I got back from that trip and left 2 days later for another week long trip this time with hubby to Memphis TN. It was a great trip other than forgetting my laptop at home and me getting a really bad cold, had to go to the Dr as soon as I returned home.....That is getting better though!

I do have a bit of sad news to tell you, I will be resigning from Digi Darla Design Team, this weeks card is my last one for her DT. I will also be resigning as the Sponsorship Coordinator for Digi Darla as well. Karen will be taking over that and I will be working with her till the new year to help with the transition.

So on to my card this week, we have a sponsor this week at Digi Darla, Beccy's Place was generous to off a few of our DT members an image to use. I chose "Friendship" image. I used scraps from my stash to put this card together! Colored with prisma color pencils and blended with OMS. Used a rubber stamp for the sentiment and glitter for the letters!
 
Thanks for stopping by and leaving the comments!
I read them all and love your input!
 


5 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! I love the gorgeous image :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sad to see you go! But I will keep really fond memories of being on a team with you. Who knows if we will be on a team together one day. Will look for you on the blog land. Very sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll miss ya!! Thanks so much for everything and more importantly, your friendship!! We'll keep in touch!!

    Very sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will certainly miss your wonderful DD cards, but I'm sure I'll see you in bloggie land!
    THANK-YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn great card I really like it. Says so much...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read everyone of them! Happy Crafting!