Monday, August 19, 2013

CWLC 54 Something Sweet


Good Monday morning!  
Hope you all had a great weekend, mine was busy with the grandson!

this week at Created With Love we are having the theme Something Sweet!
Our wonderful sponsor is 

I used a retro cupcake image from Limited Runs
I used paper from my Retro stack and matched ribbon, glimmer mist, ink
 and gems to match the colors of the DP and the colors I chose for the image!

Be sure to join us this week at Created with love for our Something Sweet themed challenge!

Thanks for stopping buy have a great week!


1 comment:

  1. Dawn, that paper is PERFECT for the psychedelic "candies" on your cupcake! Great card with the magically twisting ribbon, too! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read everyone of them! Happy Crafting!