Sunday, August 25, 2013

i {heart} Card Sketch no. 31


Hello everyone....Today I have been in the craft room with my Sister-in-law who is staying with us for a bit. I have her addicted to card making!!! she has seen what I do and was like Oh My...I gotta try!! and she LOVES it! She is over browsing From The Heart Stamps as I type this!!!

Anyway today I worked on the Delightful Inspiration Sketch # 31
Sketch031 

using this sketch and an image from From the Heart Stamps
I came up with this Fab birthday card. I have a hard time finishing the insides of my cards and have a stack sitting here that have no "innards" so to speak. so this time I went all the way and finished the whole thing. SO proud of me....LOL




Thanks for stopping by!


*Sneak peak..........
New Challenge tomorrow 8/26/13 at Created with Love Challenges....ANYTHING GOES theme!!!







3 comments:

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read everyone of them! Happy Crafting!